Treshawn Callaghane [Reinstatement]

Moderators: SAPD Leader, SAPD Non Command Team, SAPD Command Team, SAPD High Command Team

Topic author
Treshawn_Callaghane
Badge Number: 0

Thu, 07 Jun 2018. 16:25.34

San Andreas Police Department
PERSONAL DETAILS
1.Full Name: Treshawn Callaghane
3. Date of Birth: 24 December 1995
4. Gender : Male
5.Last Rank: Commander
6. Residence Address : Las Colinas
7. Country of Citizenship : USA
Background
1.Why did you dismissed/resign from SAPD? : I got dismissed or discharged due to my inactivity to the San Andreas Police Departement. The reason for my inactivity was that i had to take care of my mother. She lives in another city and i am her only child so she has nobody else to help her and she ask for me to take care of her, she didn't want anyone to take care of her execpt me before she died.I am sorry because of my inactivity, now i have my full time to pursue the career in the SAPD one more time. I never want to have another excuses anymore in my career.(min. 100words)
2.Why do you want to come back to SAPD? : I want to come back to the San Andreas Police Department because I have to help the internal of this Police Department. And i have many experience in various fields, and will try to build the internal of SAPD more deeply from my experience and may possibilities improve many things because I have gone through many problems that have been resolved and will bring it to another good way, and I want to continue my career as police officers who will serve the state and society. and I have a very good track record that at least supports my maximum performance.(min. 100words)
3.Why we should take you back as a SAPD Officer? : You should take me back as San Andreas Police Departement officer because I have gained a lot of experience in various fields during the cost couple years. I will try to use my abilities to build the internal SAPD more deeply and make it strong and united. I also can improve a lot of things because I have solved many problems. I offer many possibilities to make the San Andreas Police Department better if you decide to trust me and take me back as one of the San Andreas Police Officers, I will keep my vision and mission through this. (min. 100words)
Documentation
1. Provide a scanned document of your identification card ((/idcard)): ACCESS
2. Provide a scanned document of your valid licenses ((/licenses)): ACCESS
Contract

I, Treshawn Callaghane, hereby sign this contract that vouches my agreement to the terms of using this official format and understand that upon writing this document everything that I have stated here is true and that I'm obligated to follow the rules and regulations of the entire Reinstatement Process that have been explained to me previously and that any attempt to cheat my way into the SAPD will result in the immediate denial of my application. I agree that the officer(s) reviewing my application withhold the right to deny it at any time for any reason they deem acceptable or necessary.
Out of Character Reason
1. Name Lengkap: Evoz Isaiah
2. Kenapa dipecat/mengundurkan diri dari SAPD? : Ketidak aktifan.
3. Mengapa ingin kembali ke SAPD? : Karna saya ingin membangun LSPD lebih bagus lagi dari sebelumnya berbasis dengan masalah masalah yang sudah saya hadapi sebelumnya, saya akan membantu SAPD DRL menjadi SAPD yang berkembang dan lebih mendalami peran masing masing dan kebetulan saya sedang mempunya waktu yang cukup luang untuk membagi waktu ke peran saya tersebut.(Explain completely)
4. Mengapa kami harus menerima anda kembali sebagai anggota SAPD?: Karna saya memiliki pengalaman yang cukup banyak dalam berbagai hal mungkin itu sudah cukup "Mengapa" dan saya pribadi yang open minded. (Explain completely)
5. Dalam satu hari, berapa jam anda mampu untuk online? : 12 Jam, bisa lebih jika tidak sibuk.
6. Waktu bermain SAMP : 2012 - Present.
7) ID Line : evozsvs
8) Link Facebook : www.facebook.com/GoHomeCamper
9) Nomor Handphone: -

Chief Of Police Treshawn Callaghanne

Image[aligntable=right,0,0,0,0,0,transparent]Image[/aligntable]
Badge Number: 024
Service : 2016-2017
Academy : 14
Organization Transfer :Goverment - LSPD

₪Los Santos Police Department- Chief Of Police
₪ Special Weapon and Tactics - Leader

Vineyard_Adler
Retired Staff
Badge Number: 25

Thu, 07 Jun 2018. 23:05.36

SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
1st. Pershing Square street, Los Santos, SA .- 555212

Reinstatement Office

Dear, Treshwan Callaghane

I am writing to you on behalf of the Los Santos Police Department High Command Team regarding your recently submitted reinstatement request. This is a confirmation and notification message that we have received your request and it's been forwarded to the handling officers of your appeal. Allow us up to 48 hours to deliberate your request.
Sincerely,
Commander

Chief od Police Vineyard Akai Adler

Badge Number: 31025
Service : 2018 - Present
Academy : Police Academy #31

Division :
  • TEU - Traffic Enforcement Unit
  • TnR - Training and Recruitment Unit
History :
  • Join to San Andreas Police Department, February 18th 2018
  • Join to Traffic Enforcement Unit, March 2nd 2018
  • Commanding at TEU, March 21th, 2018
  • Join at Training and Recriutment Unit, May 22th 2018
SAPD Exceptional Promotion :
  • Senior Lead Officer, March 10th, 2018
  • Sergeant III, March 21th, 2018
  • Lieutenant, April 19th, 2018
  • Commander, May 26th, 2018
  • Chief of Police, July 1st, 2018

ImageImage

Sincerely,
Commander - Vineyard A. Adler

Ilona_Blevins
Retired Staff
Badge Number: 13

Fri, 08 Jun 2018. 15:35.42

SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
1st. Pershing Square street, Los Santos, SA .- 555212

Reinstatement Office

Dear, Mr. Callaghane

I am writing to you on behalf of the Los Santos Police Department High Command Team regarding your recently submitted reinstatement request. This is a notification message that your request has been processed and the deliberations are concluded. Unfortunately we have decided to deny your request, however if you still wish to rejoin the department you may do so through the upcoming recruitment drive.
(( You are banned from any factions. ))
Sincerely,
Commanding Officer of Training and Recruitment Unit

Topic author
Treshawn_Callaghane
Badge Number: 0

Fri, 08 Jun 2018. 15:52.10

(( Udah engga itu, tapi saya lupa buat request unban faction di forum, secara omongan saya sudah bisa masuk faction, jadi ini buat ulang apa mau di tunggu sampai di forum saya clear ? ))

Chief Of Police Treshawn Callaghanne

Image[aligntable=right,0,0,0,0,0,transparent]Image[/aligntable]
Badge Number: 024
Service : 2016-2017
Academy : 14
Organization Transfer :Goverment - LSPD

₪Los Santos Police Department- Chief Of Police
₪ Special Weapon and Tactics - Leader

Ilona_Blevins
Retired Staff
Badge Number: 13

Fri, 08 Jun 2018. 16:45.46

(( Anda bisa re-apply untuk reinstatement setelah anda mendapatkan pengakuan de jure perihal faction ban anda. Silahkan membuat banding di forum unban appeal DRLRP. ))