Ricky Thomson [Reinstatement]

Moderators: SAPD Leader, SAPD Non Command Team, SAPD Command Team, SAPD High Command Team

Topic author
Ricky_Thomson
Retired Staff

Sat, 02 Jun 2018. 11:54.59

San Andreas Police Department
PERSONAL DETAILS
1.Full Name: Ricky Thomson
3. Date of Birth: 9 may 1996
4. Gender : Male
5.Last Rank: Captain
6. Residence Address : Motel Jefferson
7. Country of Citizenship : Los Santos
Background
1.Why did you dismissed/resign from SAPD? : I was on some of busy, situation forced me to resign from this departement, San Andreas Police Departement. My mom was sick at Las Venturas and she wanted me to go back home, she thought that she needed me in her side before she die. While my dad was telling me that my mom was so sad becaused I left them. So I decided to make a resignation in order I can get some of free times to take care of my mom. She had a serious sick. I wouldn't stay in Los Santos while my mom was sick and needed me.
2.Why do you want to come back to SAPD? : My mom was dead, she told me to go back to Los Santos and take my job back, to protect and to serve. In other way, I want to serve for Los Santos once more, as a police officer. I also wanna continue my career as it was my goal to be a part of SAPD. I want to spend my life to proect and serve for San Andreas. I also want to contribute to San Andreas once more. If I become a police, I can contribute to the city by keeping the city clean of criminal activity which probably disadvantageous the citizens.
3.Why we should take you back as a SAPD Officer? : I still have some of knowledges and skills about San Andreas Police Departement. I willing to die for protecting citizens, and do anything for San Andreas. I can work as a team as well. I have a good attitude, in communication and also appreciative. I will do my best for San Andreas Police Departement as long as I become a member of.
Documentation
1. Provide a scanned document of your identification card ((/idcard)): ACCESS
2. Provide a scanned document of your valid licenses ((/licenses)): ACCESS
Contract

I, Ricky Thomson, hereby sign this contract that vouches my agreement to the terms of using this official format and understand that upon writing this document everything that I have stated here is true and that I'm obligated to follow the rules and regulations of the entire Reinstatement Process that have been explained to me previously and that any attempt to cheat my way into the SAPD will result in the immediate denial of my application. I agree that the officer(s) reviewing my application withhold the right to deny it at any time for any reason they deem acceptable or necessary.
Out of Character Reason
1. Name Lengkap: Hakam Wibowo
2. Kenapa dipecat/mengundurkan diri dari SAPD? : Saya sangat sibuk dengan urusan sekolah saya, di sisi lain saya juga harus membantu orang tua saya yang bekerja. Mereka melarang saya untuk bermain karena saya sedang ujian pada saat itu, saya sudah absen tetapi waktu yang diberikan tidaklah cukup. Saya merasa kalau saya tidak dapat mengatur waktu saya pada saat itu, dikarenakan tekanan yang begitu banyak. Tetapi, sekarang saya menyelesaikan itu semua dan memiliki waktu luang yang cukup lama untuk bermain.
3. Mengapa ingin kembali ke SAPD? : Karena saya ingin beroleplay kembali sebagai polisi, atau member SAPD. Saya kangen dengan roleplay-roleplay di SAPD, updating pursuit dan lainnya. Saya juga ingin beroleplay kembali bersama teman-teman baik saya di faction SAPD, dan meningkatkan juga menambahkan pengetahuan RP dan kualitas RP saya melalui faction ini. Saya ingin merasakan beroleplay sebagai seorang polisi lagi di server DRL ini dan menambahkan pengetahuan tentang kepolisian di dunia nyata / in real life. Saya juga ingin bekerja sama dengan rekan lama saya yang masih berada di San Andreas Police Departement.
4. Mengapa kami harus menerima anda kembali sebagai anggota SAPD?: Saya memiliki pengetahuan yang cukup tentang SAPD maupun roleplay. Saya akan lebih rajin lagi jika saya menjadi anggota dari SAPD. Saya memahami rules-rules yang ada di server DRL dan mampu meroleplaykan character saya sebagai anggota SAPD. Saya memiliki waktu luang yang cukup banyak karena saya sudah terbebas dari ujian-ujian sekolah yang ada sebelumnya. Saya merasa saya sudah dapat kembali bergabung dengan San Andreas Police Departement dengan waktu bermain yang cukup lama sekarang ini.
5. Dalam satu hari, berapa jam anda mampu untuk online? : 3-12 jam
6. Waktu bermain SAMP : 3-12jam
7) ID Line : onta082
8) Link Facebook :
9) Nomor Handphone: 082114944413
Last edited by Ricky_Thomson on Sun, 03 Jun 2018. 18:38.22, edited 2 times in total.

Rentired & Ricky Thomson

Image[aligntable=right,0,0,0,0,0,transparent]Image[/aligntable]
Badge Number: 25822
Service : 2017 - Present
Academy : #25

SAPD Promotion Rank
₪ Police Officer I to Police Officer II, 03 September 2017
₪ Police Officer II to Police Officer III, 01 October 2017
₪ Police Officer III to Captain, 23 January 2018
Division
₪ ASD (Air Suport Division)
₪ SWAT (Speacial Weapons And Tatics)
Division Promoted
₪ Chief Of Pilot
₪ Junior SWAT
ImageImage

Rassaro_Vieshav
Retired Staff
Badge Number: 18

Sun, 03 Jun 2018. 11:16.19

Show your effort.

Deputy Chief of Police Rassaro Alba Vieshav

Badge Number: 001
Service : 2016 - Present
Academy : Police Academy #16

Sincerly,

Chief of Police, Rassaro Vieshav

Topic author
Ricky_Thomson
Retired Staff

Sun, 03 Jun 2018. 12:40.16

Edited sir, You may check again ma' form

Rentired & Ricky Thomson

Image[aligntable=right,0,0,0,0,0,transparent]Image[/aligntable]
Badge Number: 25822
Service : 2017 - Present
Academy : #25

SAPD Promotion Rank
₪ Police Officer I to Police Officer II, 03 September 2017
₪ Police Officer II to Police Officer III, 01 October 2017
₪ Police Officer III to Captain, 23 January 2018
Division
₪ ASD (Air Suport Division)
₪ SWAT (Speacial Weapons And Tatics)
Division Promoted
₪ Chief Of Pilot
₪ Junior SWAT
ImageImage

Rassaro_Vieshav
Retired Staff

Sun, 03 Jun 2018. 17:21.52

SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
1st. Pershing Square street, Los Santos, SA .- 555212

Reinstatement Office

Dear, Mr. Thomson

I am writing to you on behalf of the Los Santos Police Department High Command Team regarding your recently submitted reinstatement request. This is a confirmation and notification message that we have received your request and it's been forwarded to the handling officers of your appeal. Allow us up to 48 hours to deliberate your request.
Sincerely,
Chief of Police,
Rassaro Vieshav

Sincerly,

Rassaro_Vieshav
Retired Staff

Tue, 05 Jun 2018. 15:39.48

SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
1st. Pershing Square street, Los Santos, SA .- 555212

Reinstatement Office

Dear, Mr. Thomson

I am writing to you on behalf of the Los Santos Police Department High Command Team regarding your recently submitted reinstatement request. This is a notification message that your request has been processed and the deliberations are concluded. You are being offered the rank of Sergeant III.

Note: (( Meet me in TS3 SAPD waiting room ))
Sincerely,
Chief of Police
Rassaro Vieshav

Sincerly,